Friday, October 30, 2015

Introduction

Following in the proud tradition of Rereading Every Book I Own and Reviewing Every Movie I Own, I will now re-experience and reevaluate the various television shows I've collected over the past almost 30 years.  Each episode will have its own entry, although I will of course make observations about their series overall, as well as my usual idiosyncratic observations about life etc.

Format--
Series Title: Episode Title (if any, otherwise number)
Original Network (if known)
Original Air Date (or in the case of pilots and other episodes not airing for years, approximate film date)
Genre (not just sitcoms!)
Format (usually VHS or DVD, in some cases both, for music rights and other issues)
Grade (as always, hypothetically F- to A+ but more realistically F+ to A)

No comments:

Post a Comment