Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sign-Off

Since there are just barely more of my TV shows from the 2010s than the 1950s (eighteen and fifteen respectively), I'm not going to rank them.  I will note that this project ended up somewhat different than I originally imagined, more so than the ones for books and movies, mostly because of the chronology thing.  My next blog, I'm not even going to try for chronology.

Spoiler: I will now check out TV shows "alphabetically" from the library, that is I will take them in the alphabetical order that my library puts them, so that 3rd Rock from the Sun is under the numbers (at the front) and 30 Rock is under T.  More details to follow, but thank you for following this blog, to the extent that you did.

Image result for television sign-off

No comments:

Post a Comment