Friday, May 5, 2017

It's Garry Shandling's Show: Force Boxman

Image result for It's Garry Shandling's Show: Force Boxman
Marty Feldman on the right.
It's Garry Shandling's Show: Force Boxman
Showtime
April 10, 1987
Sitcom
VHS
B-

I mistakenly thought this was the 1990 episode called "The Last Show," which itself is the third to last.  In any case, this means that there's a videocassette with '80s stuff I need to watch before I can get back to May 1990.  This episode, co-written by Ed Solomon and Jeff Franklin, closed out Season One and has Garry leaving his show for an action program to be filmed in New York.  He's replaced by Red Buttons, who charms Garry's friends and raises the ratings.

I realize I don't have all the IGSS episodes, especially from later seasons, but what I taped received 3 B-s and 6 Bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment