Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Cartoon Lost and Found

Image result for cartoon lost and found adam west nick at nightCartoon Lost and Found
Nickelodeon
1989
Cartoon
VHS
C+

Adam West hosts this set of random clips of mostly 1960s cartoons, interspersed with not particularly funny live-action scenes, although I did smile at his claiming to have been the Professor on Gilligan's Island. Some of the cartoons are indeed obscure (I didn't know then and don't know now what they are), while others are part of pop culture, like Speed Racer.  And, yes, the Jay Ward shows George of the Jungle, Super Chicken, and Tom Slick are well represented.

2 comments:

  1. Hey if you still have a copy of this let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it on VHS somewhere, but if you're asking for a copy, I'm sorry but I have to say no.

      Delete