Sunday, August 13, 2017

Siskel & Ebert: The Worst of '92 [fragment]

Siskel & Ebert: The Worst of '92 [fragment]
Image result for frozen assets shelley long
Sperm bank comedy
Syndicated
January 4, 1993
Movie Review
VHS
B

Stallone is tagged again for Stop or My Mom Will Shoot, while this time Goodman is tagged for The Babe and Long for Frozen Assets, which is both Gene and Roger's pick for worst of the year, but it was watching Roger crack up trying to describe Shining Through (a WW II drama with Melanie Griffith as a bilingual strudel-baking spy and Michael Douglas as the spy who fakes a throat injury to avoid speaking German) that pushed this up from B- to B.  I left out a couple of the movies when I taped this, but I should note that I liked Toys with Robin Williams when I saw it a few years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment