Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Brady Kids: You Took the Words Right Out of My Tape

"Photoshop"
The Brady Kids: You Took the Words Right Out of My Tape
ABC
November 18, 1972
Cartoon
DVD
B-

While Peter on the main series secretly taped his siblings as a prank, here he's got a tape recorder because he's on the school paper.  And, for a change, the animals impact the plot positively, rather than just acting goofy and/or causing trouble.  Moptop manages to foil the jewel thieves, more than once.  I considered marking this down for not matching up the right voices to the right faces in "Sunshine Day," but I decided that was OK since it was nice that the song premiered here rather than on Bunch.  One thing I wonder about, on the cartoon the kids all seem to go to the same school, one of those big East-Coast-1940sish schools, like on The Archies.  Is this supposed to be a small town?

No comments:

Post a Comment